Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Charlotte Gainsbourg, for Another magazine.




Whilst having a look around the Another Mag site yesterday I found a gorgeous interview with Charlotte Gainsbourg, about her life, work and influences throughout her career.

I’ve always admired Charlotte, not only for her beauty but her talent as a singer/songwriter and actress. I found this interview very honest and had some really interesting questions that you never usually see asked. It also had a beautifully shot video and some really stunning photographs to go along side the article. I’d really recommend having a look!

I cannot wait for Melancholia to come out this year, directed by Lars Von Trier and starring Charlotte, Kirsten Dunst, and Kiefer Sutherland. After how well it did at the Cannes film festival (despite the Nazi incident).

B

xo


1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

fabulous. super happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com