Friday, September 9, 2011

Liz Earle Love.


I've been using Liz Earle for about 8 months now and words cannot describe how amazing it is. But here goes...

Hot Polish Cleanse: I found it slightly weird using a cream that didn't foam at first but when you wash it off with the muslim cloth, my Skin felt smooth and clean (just like when i use an exfoliator). My skin also didn't feel dry and tight after i had washed it, which was so lovely, i felt that all the natural moisture and goodness hadn't been stripped out of my face.

Instant Boost Skin Tonic: So refreshing and soothing. It smells gorgeous and really calms my skin down after a day of full make up, and doesn't leave a sticky residue after use. It dries instantly and leaves my skin feeling fresh as a daisy.

Skin Repair Moisturiser: Skins in almost straight away, and feels light and nourishing on my skin. Again it smells lovely, and my skin feels really hydrated after use.

Gentle Exfoliator: I adore this product! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, but without the dry and tight feeling that usually comes after exfoliating. It's beads are very small so it doesn't feel to harsh, and leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean and nourished.

Spot on (The miracle in a tiny bottle): It get's rid of bites, spots, rashes, and heals cuts. I now carry mine everywhere! If you feel and on-coming mountain appearing on your face apply and it will halt the menace in it's track. It abolishes mosquito bites' in a night and help cuts and rashes heal as fast as lightning. It truly is a necessity in any girls make-up bag!

I use all these products' every day, and i have had maybe 5/6 spots within 8 months. My skin looks healthy without make-up, with little to no pores and shine, and with make up it looks smooth and almost perfect. I can't recommend Liz Earle enough, for all skin types there is a product and because the use only natural ingredients, there is nothing in there it irritate or harm.

B
xo


No comments: